Whether you got married, moved into your first place, or started your second side-gig, we want to celebrate your big life moves.
Tell us about the big moves you made last year for the chance to win a trip to Super Bowl LVIII in Las Vegas!
That’s right – share the moves you made in 2023 to enter for the chance to win two tickets to The Big Game, flights, hotel, $5,000 cash, and a TurboTax code to help you file your taxes this year.
Here’s how to enter:
- On TikTok, post a video showing the big life moves you made in 2023, use the hashtags #MakeYourMovesCount and #Sweepstakes in the caption, and follow and tag @turbotax on TikTok.
- On Instagram, post a video or photo showing the big life moves you made in 2023, use the hashtags #MakeYourMovesCount and #Sweepstakes in the caption, and follow and tag @turbotax on Instagram
- On Facebook, head to TurboTax’s Facebook page, leave a comment on our sweepstakes post telling us about the big moves you made in 2023 and use the hashtags #MakeYourMovesCount and #Sweepstakes
Enter between January 11, 2024 and January 28, 2024!
Keep reading for the full #MakeYourMovesCount Sweepstakes details and official rules. We’re looking forward to seeing your big moves! 🎉
The NFL Entities shall have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
TurboTax Make Your Moves Count Sweepstakes (“Promotion”)
OFFICIAL RULES (“Rules”)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS, A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS, FACEBOOK AND/OR INSTAGRAM AND/OR A TIKTOK ACCOUNT TO PARTICIPATE. ELIGIBILITY: PROMOTION OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE JURISDICTION OF THEIR RESIDENCE, WHICHEVER IS OLDER). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS PROMOTION IF YOU CANNOT TRAVEL FROM FEBRUARY 9, 2024 THROUGH FEBRUARY 12, 2024.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or TikTok. By participating in the promotion, you are providing your information to Intuit, Inc. not to Facebook, Instagram or TikTok.
- Sponsor: Intuit Inc., 2700 Coast Ave, Mountain View, CA 94043 (“Sponsor”).
- Administrator: Probability LLC, 2 Woodstock Meadows Ln, PO Box 1484, Woodstock, NY 12498(“Administrator”).
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C. who are at least eighteen (18) years of age (or age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older). Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of the NFL Enterprises LLC, The NFL Parties (defined as NFL Properties LLC, National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL International LLC, NFL Productions LLC, and each of their respective affiliates, owners, subsidiaries, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, both individually and collectively) and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, “Released Parties” or “Promotion Entities”), and each such individual’s immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, any child, husband, wife and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win a prize. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Promotion Entry Period: The Promotion begins on or about 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 11, 2024 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on January 28, 2024 (“Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for the Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter:
There are three (3) ways to enter the Promotion: (1) via Facebook (2) via Instagram and (3) via TikTok.
To enter via Facebook, the entrant must:
(1) Entry via Facebook:
During the Promotion Period, navigate the internet to https://www.facebook.com/turbotax and comment on a designated promotion post on the TurboTax Facebook page with the #MakeYourMovesCount and #Sweepstakes (“Comment”). (To enter via Facebook, you must like the TurboTax page on Facebook for your entry to be eligible). In addition, a Comment will not result in entry if posted anywhere on Facebook other than in the comments section for the designated post.
BY COMMENTING ON A DESIGNATED POST WITH THE HASHTAGS #MakeYourMovesCount AND #SWEEPSTAKES, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND FULLY AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. DO NOT POST A COMMENT ON THE DESIGNATED POST WITHOUT FIRST REVIEWING THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
If you do not have a Facebook account, you can visit https://facebook.com/ or download the Facebook app on a compatible device from the iTunes App Store or Google Play and create a Facebook account according to the instructions on the website/app. Creating a Facebook account is free. Please note that you must agree to comply with the Meta Platforms, Inc. Terms of Service in order to create a Facebook account.
(2) Entry via Instagram:
(i) Follow Sponsor (@TurboTax) on Instagram (ii) post a photo or video of yourself that shows us the moves you made in 2023 with the #MakeYourMovesCount and #Sweepstakes (“Promotion Hashtags”), and (iii) tag @TurboTax in the caption (“Post”). Hashtags are not case-sensitive.
You may include an additional comment (e.g., caption to photo or video) as part of your Post, but this is not required, nor will the inclusion of a comment in any way enhance your odds of winning a prize. If you do add a comment, all uses of the word “Post” in these Rules (as used in conjunction with entries) includes the accompanying comment as well.
(3) Entry via TikTok:
(i) Follow Sponsor (@TurboTax) on TikTok (ii) Create a video of yourself on TikTok that shows us the moves you made in 2023 with the #MakeYourMovesCount and #Sweepstakes (“Promotion Hashtags”), and (iii) tag @TurboTax in the caption (“Post”). Hashtags are not case-sensitive.
If you enter by creating a video on TikTok, you may include an additional comment (e.g., caption to video) as part of your Post, but this is not required, nor will the inclusion of a comment in any way enhance your odds of winning a prize. If you do add a comment, all uses of the word “Post” in these Rules (as used in conjunction with entries) includes the accompanying comment as well.
Following pertains to all methods of entry:
Partial or incomplete/piecemeal submissions (e.g., Commenting or Posting without the hashtags #MakeYourMovesCount and #Sweepstakes; posting the hashtags #MakeYourMovesCount and #Sweepstakes without tagging and following @TurboTax or liking the Intuit TurboTax Facebook Page) will NOT BE ACCEPTED. Sponsor and the other Released Parties (as defined below) will not be responsible or liable for any inability to view an Entry or any part thereof due to any technical difficulty, malfunction or failure of any kind. The preceding includes but is not limited to any filtering or other operation of the Facebook and/or Instagram and/or TikTok social media platforms.
BY SUBMITTING A COMMENT/POST ALONG WITH THE HASHTAGS #MakeYourMovesCount AND #SWEEPSTAKES, YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND FULLY AGREE TO THESE RULES (DO NOT SUBMIT A COMMENT/POST WITHOUT FIRST REVIEWING THESE RULES).
Your Comment/Post and the Promotion Hashtags and tagging @TurboTax will constitute your Entry into this Promotion.
Comment/Post must be created for the sole purpose of this Promotion and must be posted by the entrant. To be eligible for the Promotion, Comments/Posts must be submitted in compliance with the format and other requirements set forth by Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
Once submitted, Post/Entry becomes the sole property of Sponsor (subject only to the rights of Facebook/Instagram/TikTok) and cannot be modified by entrant. By submitting a Comment/Post, entrant gives permission (and warrants and represents that he/she has obtained all rights necessary to give such permission and grant the license herein described) to Sponsor and its designees and hereby grants Sponsor and its designees a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license (herein “License”) to use entrant’s names, likenesses, any additional comments and all other information about the entrant contained in the Post on any media and through any means now known or hereafter devised, including without limitation, the World Wide Web, and to otherwise use entrant’s names, likenesses, any additional comments and all other information about entrant in the Comment/Post, and make derivative works therefrom, without compensation, notice, review or approval for any and all purposes including, without limitation, the advertising, promotion, and publicity of the Promotion, Sponsor’s and/or its designees’ products and services, and as otherwise solely determined by Sponsor and/or its designees. Such License will be confirmed by potential winner upon Sponsor’s/its designees’ request and potential winner agrees to timely complete, sign and deliver any and all necessary documents, including without limitation, documents setting forth any licenses, releases and indemnities that Sponsor and its designees in their sole discretion may require, without condition or compensation of any kind. Sponsor’s failure to receive all documentation from all individuals within the prescribed timeframe, in each instance as required by Sponsor in its sole discretion, may result in the disqualification of the Post/Entry.
A person may participate once per social media platform (i.e.,Facebook, Instagram and TikTok) during the promotion entry period. Multiple Entries in violation of the preceding limitations and/or mass entry attempts will result in disqualification of, as appropriate, by such person/Facebook/Instagram/TikTok account. Entries must be manually key-stroked by the entrant; use of automated entry devices or programs, or entries by third parties by any method of entry, are prohibited. Entries that do not conform to or that violate these Rules or are submitted in any manner other than stated in these Rules will be disqualified. Sponsor and Administrator will not be responsible for late, lost, incomplete or misdirected entries. Proof of submission of Entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same. All Entries must be submitted via Comment/Post on Facebook, Instagram or TikTok in their entirety prior to expiration of Promotion Period. By entering this Promotion, Entrants agree to these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor/Administrator, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Promotion.
If you opt to access Facebook/Instagram/TikTok via your wireless mobile device (only available via participating wireless carriers), data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers’ rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Promotion. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone’s capabilities for specific instructions.
- Content Guidelines: In addition to complying with all other requirements of these Rules, Facebook, Instagram or TikTok (as appropriate), each Comment/Post must not contain any content that violates third party rights or is profane, obscene, disparaging or is otherwise inappropriate, objectionable, or unsuitable for the uses contemplated in these Rules, as determined by Sponsor/Administrator in their sole discretion. By way of example only, video of entrant should NOT include any content (a) with logos/trademarks/designs of third party brands/products/services; (b) which demeans, denigrates or insults another person because of his/her race, creed, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, ethnicity or any other form of hate speech; (c) which is pornographic or sexually suggestive; (d) which advocates or depicts violence, alcohol or drug use, animal cruelty or any illegal conduct; (e) is not truthful or relevant to the Promotion theme; (f) with personal information regarding entrant or any other individual (e.g., e-mail address, phone number, street address, Social Security Number or Tax Identification Number); (g) that reflects negatively on or adversely affects the business reputation and goodwill of Promotion Entities (including but not limited to any content which may be interpreted as being seditious). Any Entry with such unacceptable content shall be disqualified without any fault or liability of the Released Parties, as defined below.
If an Entry cannot be viewed and/or accessed by Sponsor/Administrator for any reason, such Entry shall be disqualified without any fault or liability of the Released Parties, as defined below.
- RANDOM DRAWING/SELECTION OF WINNERS/ODDS/WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Grand Prize winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period on or about 1/29/24. Potential Weekly Prize winners will be selected at random on the random drawing dates stated in the chart in Rule #4 (“Random Drawings”). All Random Drawings will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization/administrator whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Promotion.
Odds of winning the Grand prize will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period.
Winners will be notified by direct or private message by TurboTax (Intuit TurboTax on Facebook, @TurboTax on Instagram, @TurboTax on TikTok [as applicable]) approximately within one (1) business day following the random drawing date. It is recommended that you confirm your Facebook/Instagram/tikTok notification settings are turned on; it is your sole responsibility to configuring your Facebook/Instagram/TikTok privacy settings so that you are able to receive a direct message from Sponsor. The initial verification notice will request that potential winner email the Administrator at a specific email address with specific personal information (e.g., full name, address, phone number, date of birth, username used to enter the Promotion) within twenty-four (24) hours after the notice is sent. Failure to respond to the initial verification notice within twenty-four (24) hours after the notice is sent with all required information will result in disqualification. Potential winner will be required to sign and return, within 24 hours of request by Administrator, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, a Publicity Release where allowed by law and W-9 Form (“Winner Documents”). If the completed Winner Documents are not returned by the potential winner to Sponsor within the specified time period, the potential winner may be disqualified. If any potential winner is disqualified for any reason, or if prize is returned as undeliverable, the entrant will forfeit his/her status as a winner, without compensation of any kind and the prize may be awarded to alternate winner selected from all remaining non-winning eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized account holder of the e-mail account corresponding to the Facebook/Instagram/TikTok account used in the applicable entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address and he/she must fully comply with these Rules.
- Prize, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) 4 day/3 night trip for one (1) winner and one (1) guest to the Super Bowl in Las Vegas, NV including airfare, double occupancy hotel accommodations and two (2) tickets to attend Super Bowl LVIII on Sunday, February 11, 2024 (“Game” or “Event”), $5,000 check for winner only, and a TurboTax Code. (“Trip” or “Prize”).
The total approximate total retail value of the Prize is up to $32,399.00. ONLY ELEMENTS OF THE PRIZE DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE BEING AWARDED TO WINNER. All expenses and other costs not expressly stated in the Prize description are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. Additional Prize restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. All elements of the Prize shall be subject to any and all local, state, federal and any other applicable COVID-19 protocols, laws and regulations. TurboTax code is redeemable at Turbotax.com and good for one (1) free 2023 federal + state tax return preparation and e-file for any TurboTax Online Product (including TurboTax Live, TurboTax Live Full Service and optional add-on services). The code can only be redeemed once and is only valid through the 2023 tax season. Code expires October 31, 2024. Code may not be redeemed for cash and is not for resale. Lost or stolen codes will not be replaced. Terms and conditions subject to change without notice. All rights reserved. Intuit, the intuit logo, and TurboTax, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries. Winner must confirm attendance no later than twenty-four (24) hours from the time of notification in order to qualify as the winner.
Winner shall be solely responsible for all incidental expenses, including ground transportation, meals, tips and gratuities, income and other taxes, and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein. Any and all ground transportation to/from the ticket venue and any corresponding accommodations will not be provided by Sponsor and will be Winner’s (and their guests) sole responsibility.
Failure to provide any information as requested by the time specified by Sponsor or their designee for Prize fulfillment purposes, may result in Winner’s disqualification or forfeiture of the Prize. Winner will be required to be physically present and/or must present valid government-issued photo identification to redeem the Prize. Sponsor and the applicable Promotion Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to Winner and/or his/her guest who engage in a non-sportsman like or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the Game, event or exhibition. Under such circumstances, the individual (and/or guest) may be asked to leave and may forfeit all remaining portions of the Prize.
A refund or cash equivalent will not be provided to Winner in the event that the actual retail value of the Prize is different than the stated ARV. Any portion of the Prize not accepted, or redeemed by the dates or allotted time set forth in these Official Rules, or unclaimed and/or unused by the Winner will be forfeited and will not be substituted and no additional compensation will be provided, no transfer of Prize to a third party is permitted. Sponsor and the Promotion Entities are not responsible for travel delays or cancellations. If, for any reason whatsoever, Winner and/or guest are unable to travel or participate in the Trip after all Trip-related travel arrangements have been made, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to Winner and/or guest and no alternate winner will be selected. Prize and Prize elements may not be separated or redeemed for cash. Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein or at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated Prize, or any portion thereof, should become unavailable for any reason.
Event tickets are non-transferable and must be used on the date specified by Sponsor. Event tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Resale of Event tickets is prohibited. Event tickets may be directly fulfilled by the Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee. Once the Event tickets have been awarded and accepted by the Winner, Sponsor shall have no further responsibility or obligation to a Winner. The terms and conditions of the Event tickets awarded as part of any Prize will govern in the event the Game, event or exhibition, as defined by the applicable Promotion Entities, is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, a global pandemic, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason.
If for any reason the Prize is unavailable or a Prize or related event, is not played or held, or performance is delayed, canceled or postponed, or for any other reason, Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Promotion in its sole discretion and award a substitute prize, or portion of prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. Sponsor and/or any Promotion Entity reserves the right to substitute the Prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated Prize should become unavailable for any reason. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of the Prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by the Winner. Sponsor and the Promotion Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize a Prize or any portion thereof. Winner agrees to comply with any additional terms and conditions applicable to the Prize. The Prize is provided “as is”; Entrants acknowledge that Sponsor and the Promotion Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. Any prizes pictured in advertising and other Sweepstakes materials are for illustrative purposes only.
THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE WILL BE TAXABLE TO THE WINNER AS INCOME. All U.S. federal, state and local tax liability, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance or use of the Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the responsibility of the Winner (regardless of whether the prize, in whole or in part, is used). Winner must submit the Taxpayer ID, Social Security Number and/or any other information or documentation Sponsor may require for payment and/or tax reporting purposes, including but not limited to a W-9.
- General Conditions and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Promotion, entrants, agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, as well as each of their respective officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, agents and representatives and each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns, as well as Meta Platforms, Inc. (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage of any kind (including but not limited to death) arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Promotion and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of prize. By accepting the prize, winner grants Sponsor/Administrator and its designees permission to use his/her name, voice, likeness, entry (Comment/Post), photograph, prize information and biographical data on a winners’ list and for programming, publicity and promotional purposes, worldwide in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Sponsor/Administrator and its designees are not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s/Administrator’s sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. Promotion subject to the laws of the United States only. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind affecting the Promotion in any manner, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software (This includes but is not limited to filtering by [or other operation of] the technology of Facebook and/or Instagram and/or TikTok.) The foregoing also includes any malfunction/error/failure deemed by Sponsor/Administrator in its sole discretion to impact the availability or accessibility of the Promotion Comment/Post on either Facebook, Instagram or TikTok respectively, Comments/Posts submitted by entrants or the transmission or receipt of winner notifications/prizes. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned (in whole or in part), including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion (including entries or otherwise), Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right (to the extent feasible) to conduct the Promotion and award the prizes in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Promotion will be posted on the TurboTax (@TurboTax) Facebook, Instagram and TikTok accounts. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Promotion Comments/Posts, entries or winner notifications; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry or participation to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer or wireless mobile device related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Promotion. Failure of Sponsor/ Administrator to enforce any provision of these Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
Persons participating in the Promotion further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Promotion and/or prevent others from participating in the Promotion.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE, WEBSITE OR PLATFORM OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION OR TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE PROMOTION VIOLATES CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PERSON, WHETHER OR NOT THE INDIVIDUAL IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE PROMOTION, MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of the NFL Enterprises LLC (hereafter, “Sponsor”), The NFL Parties (defined as NFL Properties LLC, National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL International LLC, NFL Productions LLC, and each of their respective affiliates, owners, subsidiaries, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, both individually and collectively) and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, “Released Parties”), and each such individual’s immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, any child, husband, wife and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win a prize.
- Governing Law/Jurisdiction: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules or the rights and obligations of participants or Intuit in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by the laws of the state of California, without giving any effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. Any dispute shall be resolved in a court of law in Santa Clara County, California.
- Winners’ List: For the names of Winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “TurboTax Super Bowl Social Sweepstakes” c/o Probability, PO Box 1559, Social Circle, GA 30025-1559. All such requests must be received by February 15, 2024.
TurboTax Offers Free Tax Filing for Military Active Duty and…