Geeks, nerds, and math lovers unite – it’s time to celebrate Pi Day! In honor of all things 3.14159, March 14 is the day to embrace both your sweet tooth and your inner arithmetic aficionado.
Pi is a mathematical constant. You know what else remains constant? Taxes. But don’t be irrational…take steps to maximize your return with these easy money-saving tax tips. In preparation for April 18, make sure you check these items off your to-do list:
- Gather your W-2, 1099, and any other tax forms that document your income
- Collect your receipts
- Gather up your charitable giving records
- Add up any current college expenses
- Make a list of any changes to your personal info
- Have a copy of last year’s tax return
- Keep everything organized and in a safe place
All Your Bases Covered
Because pi is the ratio of a circle’s circumference to its diameter, you could say that pi is well-rounded. If you want to have a well-rounded tax return, then don’t forget your deductions.
Don’t worry about knowing these tax rules. Meet with a TurboTax Full Service expert who can prepare, sign and file your taxes, so you can be 100% confident your taxes are done right. Start TurboTax Live Full Service today, in English or Spanish, and get your taxes done and off your mind.
TurboTax Answers Most Commonly Asked Tax Questions
8 Last Minute Tax Tips to Make the Tax Extension…